Back to Current News
Show Off Your Shorts at Next UFTA Meeting
UNITED FILM & TELEVISION ARTISTS ORLANDO (UFTA)
SHOW US YOUR "SHORTS"
Yes...we want to showcase your
Monday, November 28
7pm-Networking.....7:30pm General Meeting
Full Sail, New Glass Building (beside building 3)
352 University Park Drive
Winter Park, FL 32792
(In shopping center behind Chili's & Wendy's Restaurant on Semoran Blvd)
Members: Admitted Free
If you have a demo reel, movie trailer, film clip, commercial, etc. (approximately 1 minute or less)
A short film (5 minutes or less)
...we want to show it!!
(DVD format preferred)
Below are the instructions and guidelines:
To be included in the program, please send an email to Melissa Gruver at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following information in your email:
1. Your name
2. Phone number
3. Title of your submission
4. Length of your submission
5. Type of submission (demo, trailer, clip, short film, etc.)
6. Format of submission.
1. Arrive at Full Sail at 7pm to check in your submission with Randy Molnar, Event Coordinator.
2. Event coordinator will arrange the order of submissions for presentation.
3. If a DVD has technical difficulties, we may need to move to the next submission.
4. If you are not able to "pre-register" your submission by email, we cannot guarantee that it will be shown. Once Melissa receives your email, she will send you a confirmation.
If you have any questions, please call Melissa Gruver, President, UFTA Orlando at 407-222-0482 or email to email@example.com