Wednesday, November 14, 2007 is the kick-off day for the food drive Filmmakers and Friends Feed Families. The first annual drive has received positive response from the local business community in the form of location drop offs and prizes for a raffle to be held Wednesday, November 21, 2007 the final day of the drive. Everyone who donates a food item to the Green Room office will be entered into the raffle. Additional food drop off locations include Detroit Joe's (across from the Bank of America building downtown), B&S on Robinson (he has groceries in store for easy Giving), Silver Lining Studios (3315 Maggie Blvd.) and Abyssmal Entertainment Studios (One South Orange Avenue in downtown). All items donated are scheduled to be delivered to The Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida on November 21st in time for Thanksgiving.
The prizes for the raffle include:
(1) 30 minute massage from Palm Beach Massage Center
(5) 2 packs of movie passes to Premiere Cinemas 14 at Fashion Square
(1) free coffee for a week at B&S Daily Market
(1) Gift Certificate for a Free 4 Look Photoshoot with Abyssmal Entertainment
(1) Gift Certificate for 4 Hours of Studio Recording Time
(1) Abyssmal Prize Pack consisting of "The Night Owl" feature film, "Andre The Butcher" feature film, "Hoodoo for Voodoo" Soundtrack, a "Hoodoo for Voodoo" T-shirt, and a copy of their short film "Entombed" (Entombed was distributed through the comic book series Students of the Unusual).
Raffle Entries are available at each location. One raffle per item donated. The more you give, the better your chances of winning a prize.
Prize winners will be drawn Wednesday, November 21st at 1PM. Join us at the Green Room Orlando office. Enjoy some light lunch treats, be the first to know if you or someone you know are winners, and have a piece of Thank You Cake.
For more info, contact email@example.com. Thanks FOR Giving!