Support Green Room Orlando - Contribute Today.
Back to Casting Calls list
Strayer Studios presents...
A NON-PAID NON-UNION SHORT FILM
NOW ACCEPTING ONLINE SUBMISSIONS!
- Frank: 80's male, very happy man living in an assisted living home. Very optimistic, still very young in his mind. Very in shape for his age, smiles and laughs often.
- Don: Late 80's male, a little pessimistic about his living situation, in an assisted living home. His children put him in there against his will and he would much rather be free. Wheel chair bound and had an amazing past. When he is reminded of his youth he lights up and remembers the joys he has experienced.
- Middle Age Frank: 30's, male, a pilot, he is very adventurous. Energetic and happy.
- Teenage Frank: Age 16-19, male, excited kid ready for the future, dreams of being a pilot, he is a great swimmer and very happy.
- Teenage Don: Age 16-19, male, very successful runner, dreams of being in the Olympics, has lots of friends and is a very optimistic friendly person.
- Kid Frank: Age 10-12 male, very innocent, competitive kid who loves to have fun.
- Kid Don: Age 10-12, male, innocent, even more competitive, very creative and playful.
September 2018 (TBD)
August 20th, 2018
For more information contact:
Devon Baclawski at GoodDaysCasting@gmail.com