for Sharlina’s Blues
– she’s 35, race unimportant, must be able to lip-synch. Her character is an aspiring actress and a
blues singer for a local band. She is my murder victim.
MacArthur – age/race unimportant. Police detective investigating Sharlina’s
Photographer – age/race/sex unimportant. No speaking part, just take pictures.
Larrimore – age/race umimportant. Police detective, Ted’s partner.
Brackish – 55, race unimportant. Jogger who calls in the dead body.
– 60, Race unimportant, but must be the same as Sharlina. Sharlina’father. Ex-Cop.
– 12, played by Alanna Breault.
east Indian male, 40. The private
detective investigating Sharlina’s murder.
– 30, male, race unimportant. Thinks he’s
God’s gift to women, two-bit drug dealer.
– 40, redneck male, fishing buddy.
– 30 male, race unimportant. He is Sharlina’s
boyfriend. Foot Patrol cop. Diabetic character, if the actor isn’t, that’s
fine. Won’t actually inject yourself,
– age unimportant, female. Ravi’s office
– 30, female. Is in a lesbian
relationship with Sharlina. Also does
the cat – played by, obviously, a cat. Don’t care whether it is male or female,
nobody will see it that close.
Lieutenant – Male, 50. The department head for Max. Police officer.
1 – male, age/race unimportant. Just a cop coming out of the bathroom.
Warren -50+, age/race/sex unimportant. The medical examiner for the police department. Shares information about Sharlina’s death.
Julie Cole – 30, female. Internal Affairs cop who investigates the
Please send headshots and film reel (if you have one) to the email listed above. All auditioning will be done online, thanks to Coronavirus getting in our way. If you don't have much film experience, I don't care.
I haven't started raising money for this project yet, so I haven't scheduled prospective shoot dates, and I don't know how much this project will pay, but it WILL pay something.